Location: Roswell, GA Posted on: 6/26/2020
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
678-404-7309 (Clinic Landline)
678-360-3002 (Clinic Mobile)
Hello! We are located in beautiful Roswell, Georgia! It's near Atlanta. We are a team of two part-time veterinarians looking for an associate vet to join our team, as either full- or part- time. To canines and felines, our staff offers holistic and integrative veterinary services (ex: acupuncture, laser therapy, skeletal adjustment, supplements, Chinese herbs, vitamin therapy, ozone therapy, in-house cytology; also preventative care including vaccines, flea/tick/heartworm prevention, labwork through Idexx reference laboratory, dental/minor surgical procedures).
We're especially interested in candidates that either have a background in holistic modalities, or an interest towards training in acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Therapy, etc. Experience and willingness to perform anesthetic dentals/ minor surgical procedures like mass removals and cat neuters, would be a plus. We are open towards modifying our business hours in order to accommodate you! Competitive pay and benefits are offered based on experience (generally speaking- $100-120K/yearly for a full-time position). Please send your resume as well as cover letter highlighting your experience, availability and position of interest (as full- or part- time), to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
· DVM degree
· Holistic DVM
· CVA degree is great but not necessary
· Training with Acupuncture preferred
· Training with Chinese herbal formulas preferred
· Communicate effectively with all patients regarding treatment plans
· Practice in accordance to state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
· Devote yourself to the culture of holistic and preventive care
· Work well with all staff to communicate on patient needs and clinic duties fostering a positive relationship
· Maintain relevant and comprehensive medical records on all patients
· Continue to educate yourself in the field of holistic health and veterinary medicine
· Deliver all procedures and treatments with the highest standard of care
Negotiable based on experience. Full time candidates will receive 401k benefits after 1 yr, 100-110k for full time with experience, a stipend for CE and monthly health insurance as well as a uniform once per year.
New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume as well as cover letter highlighting your experience, availability and position of interest (as full- or part- time), to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 1294 Alpharertta St, Suite D
Roswell, GA. 30075