Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada Posted on: 7/9/2020
Located in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada, Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives is looking for a holistically trained DVM, interested in sharing their passion for alternative pet care. In this clinic there is no surgery obligation. Lead by Dr. Jennifer Bishop DVM, CVA and Dr. Janis Fisher DVM, CCRT, Full Circle has been an established part of our community for almost 20 years with a focus in Chinese Herbal Medicine (TCM), Acupuncture, and Canine Rehabilitation! In addition to the aforementioned areas of focus, Full Circle also offers chiropractic and Bowen therapy, in depth nutritional consultations, and so much more! Established practitioners are welcome.
Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we part a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
· Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
· Passion for what you do every day and advancing your skill set!
· Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
· A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
· Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
Here's what you can expect from us:
· Competitive salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Generous CE allowance
· Life Insurance
· Professional Liability coverage
· Membership dues
· VIN membership
· Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
· Fairness, respect in the workplace and the opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!